10.26.2014

Portland State Farmers Market

6"x 6" 
oil on gessoboard
My sister-in-law and I went to the Portland Farmers Market 
at Portland State University. the first part of October.
This is the Simon Benson House , home of the Portland State Alumni Association.
It had a sign that said, "Portland State University Alumni Association Welcomes You".
What a welcome! 
The first weekend in October; Farmer's Market, food, music, 
people relaxing and enjoying themselves and each other!




For those in the Portland area, 
or any of you that want to come visit, :)
it's open March - October, 8-2; November - December, 9-2.


Listening to while I paint:
Audiobook: "A Painted House", by John Grisham, narrated by David Lansbury
Podcasts:  Sleepy Cast by Clarke Wolfe The SleepyCast is the official podcast of the hit                                                                                               FOX series Sleepy Hollow.
                   The Lede, hosted by Jerod Morris 
                   Artists Helping Artists, hosted by Leslie Saeta
                   Social Media Examiner, hosted by Michael Stelzner
                   "Wait, Wait.... Don't Tell Me!", hosted by Peter Sagal
                   Build Your Tribe, hosted by Chalene Johnson
Music: my iPod
            Spotify

Really helpful!: 
Because of my stroke, (at least I use that as an excuse!) I am continually checking a dictionary, thesaurus, spell check, but one thing that has been particularly helpful is the grammar check. Please excuse any errors that I make and tell me! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...