4.13.2014

After The Beach


After The Beach
8"x 10"
acrylic
SOLD

A recent commission painting I did for a client and quote from her:

           "Julep is my brown-eyed rescue, age 1-ish. Julep's little bestie and partner in naughtiness is Chance Jones, whose guardian is my best friend Suzy Jones. He is 2-ish.
Both dogs are the happiest dogs in the world. They love playing in all the beautiful trails and beaches of the San Francisco and Marin County and their very favorite is wrestling 'til someone yelps. Julep has brought me more joy than I can measure. I'm looking for a new house with a big fat yard so I can go back to SPCA and get her a friend to play with every day!"

Listening to while I paint:

Audio Books: "Tinker, Taylor, Soldier, Spy" , by John Le Carre', narrated by                                  Michael Jayston
Podcasts: The Alton Browncast hosted by Alton Brown 
                 Social Media Marketing hosted by Michael Stelzner
                 Off Camera With Sam Jones , hosted by Sam Jones
Music: my iPod

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...