8.10.2014

Pet Sale!

This is a picture of me and my dog Amy. I had her from the day I was born until age 16! I remember her sleeping in the sun; scared of cats; always greeted me with her loving warmth, enthusiasm, and joy!

So, I am having a Pet Sale! From now until the end of August 2014,  I will do any pet painting for 15% off the regular price. Just send me your photo of your pet and then we can decide on the size! I will take requests and photos all month long....

"Lucky"
10"x 8" 
oil on gessoboard
$195
Click here to purchase

Lucky is one of the many dogs that my brother-in-law and sister-in-law have at their farm. They also have 13 horses, cows, chickens, and cats!

"Wally"
8"x 8"
acrylic on gessoboard
$175
Click here to purchase
This is Wally. I took his picture at the Farmer's Market. He was very friendly!
To see more pets click here!

Listening to while I paint:
Audiobook: "Moneyball", by Michael Lewis. Narrated by Scott Brick
Podcasts: Big Pop Fun, hosted by Tom Wilson
                  The Lede, hosted by Jerod Morris
                   Artists Helping Artists, hosted by Leslie Saeta
                  Social Media Examiner, hosted by Michael Stelzner
                  "Wait, Wait.... Don't Tell Me!", hosted by Peter Sagal
Music: my iPod

Really helpful!: 
I am continually checking a dictionary, thesaurus, spell check, but one thing that has been particularly helpful is the grammar check! Please excuse any errors that I make and tell me! :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...